These days life is so hectic and not like the cherry on the cake but this annoyingly hot sun pops up on the top from nowhere. Well, we can’t do anything about this but for sure we can be on the safer side. Sun rays can be very harmful to our body and we can take certain precautions by following basic things. I have listed few Do’s and Don’ts for the summer season. Let’s check the list!
Do’s for the season-
- Even if you are planning to stay indoors, moisturize Your Skin.
- After a good bath make sure you apply a light cream on your face and body even if you aren’t going out. It should be of around SPF 15.
- Drink Plenty of Water, Water is a transporter of toxins and helps flush them out of the body. It also reduces oil production by the sebaceous glands of the body.
- Homemade Scrubs Are The Best – Homemade scrubs are super affordable and quite effective. Mix equal portions of salt and sugar in one teaspoon of honey and gently rub it on your hands and legs. Do this once a week right before you take a bath.
- Re-applying sunscreen every two hours when you are out is the best way to avoid getting tanned!
Don’ts for the season –
- Don’t leave your house without covering your head and eyes
- Don’t step out without carrying a water bottle or some fruit juice with you.
- Don’t drink cold fluids right after the heat strikes you.
- Don’t wear too much of makeup, go for the light ones especially in the daylight.
- Avoid wearing black ( I know, it’s hard), mesh or Jersey types of clothes, instead go for soft materials
- People generally have a perception that exfoliating skin every day during the summers can stop excess oil production and acne. If you use a scrub on your face every day, it will harm the skin cells and won’t let the production of new cells. Exfoliating twice a week is perfect, as it gives enough time for the regeneration of cells.
- Don’t do regular oiling as it makes your hair more messy and smelly. So, totally avoid doing oiling often.
- Don’t bath more than 2 times a day, it will take away the moisture from your body.
I’m sure many of you know this already but there is no harm in giving a healthy reminder, right? Be healthy this summer and don’t forget to follow things that are mentioned above. Have a Fun Summer everyone.
Keep reading and I will keep posting.