As you guys know I have finally started with my basic make up tutorial and I’m very happy that you guys loved my previous cartoon eyeliner blog post. So every week I experiment and try to create new look (I’m still working on my masterpiece) as a beginner, sometimes I end up looking like a creep (which is not a bad idea, Halloween is here) but I guess, it’s fine, every one goes through this phrase.
Now talking about today’s look, recently I’m obsessing over so many things and one of them are bold lipsticks. I was going through nykaa and saw there paintstix collection, oh boy! They are gorgeous. So I brought myself 2 shades, cool Nude (02) and purple monster (08)
And I loved the purple one, I decided to try a look with it. I paired my look with shiny Brown eyes and purple lips. Check out the video below.
- Eyeshadow brushes – short eyeshadow brush and angled eyeshadow brush
- Eyeshadow pallette – segolike (Amazon)
- Maybelline new York volume express hyper curl mascara.
- Nykaa’s paintstix in shade purple monster (08)
- L. A girl pencil kajal in shade cheshunt.
Hope you guys like this, keep reading. If you guys have any suggestions or ideas do comment or DM me on my instagram.
Video credits – @clickoriesmotionpictures